Missed Opportunities

I know it does one no good to dwell. But I'm just going to make a running list of my missed opportunities in Hong Kong to continually encourage myself to be proactive...as opposed to lazy and to pay attention to dates! -_-
  • Sustainability organizations/activities
    • Just not feeling the same level of commitment while I was in the US...
  • Bread Run - a community service event to collect unsold bread from bakeries and bringing it to food kitchens
    • BECAUSE I didn't pay attention to the dates and ended up purchase a refundable ticket to watch a show the same night
  • Missed out on the free Adobe photoshop workshop registration
    • BECAUSE I was too lazy to turn on a computer to register immediately
  • Couldn't enroll in photography
    • BECAUSE I consciously decided to sleep in.
  • Missed the Korea airplane ticket deal ($290 increased to $347)
    • BECAUSE I needed to create an account.
  • Missed the shuttle BECAUSE I always insist to myself that I NEED to make breakfast.

There were also a couple activities and events that I didn't get the opportunity to participate in...but for reasons out of my control. In the words of Avril Lavigne: "Uh huh, life's like this Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is"

- Dragon Boat Island Trip
- Rambler's Trip
- Ethnic Minority Visit: Paradise


No comments:

Post a Comment