Hell Week

This is how I feel about finals...
I believe I've reached that threshold point during exam period where the end is so close yet so far. And I succumb my whims to just laze around and unfortunately watch an entire season of anime (Attack on Titan (picture above) - It was so gooood...so I can't say that I regretted it...yet). But NUUUU...my Achilles heel (watching anime) has surfaced once again. I think I have an Achilles ankle too because this past week I went hiking for my roommate's birthday and unfortunately came back with a sprained ankle. This is probably one of the most restricting issues I've had to deal with in my life...-_- On top of having to deal with my contact issues a couple months ago. Problems seem TITANic when abroad (hoho see what I did there?)

I have become quite thankful of the exam system back home, everything is finished with in week, as opposed to here, the exam period is stretched out over three weeks, plus a revision week. Three weeks gives the illusion that I have a lot of time at my disposal. And the whole process of R.I.C.E. to heal my sprain gives me more of an excuse to just lay on my bed and watch anime. -_-

Just a random thought that popped into my head this morning: Life is a lot more comfortable back home, but the more I think about it, I'm not sure if it's just because everything is made convenient or because I'm just used to the way life is back in SoCal. Those are two different things right? But I guess they're not mutually exclusive either. I'm a bit apprehensive about how I will live my life after going back to America. Will I become apathetic because it's so easily to place myself back in a bubble? Lots to ponder on and resolve before I head back home...and sadly I lost my physical Moleskine...

Here's some epic anime soundtrack music. I forget how stirring Japanese music can be after not watching anime for awhile. They're really good a music branding.

No comments:

Post a Comment