#friends4lyfe


Living abroad really puts people on my heart and I am now confident knowing the individuals I've had the privilege meeting in college that will be in my heart and life forever. We will all be graduating together, getting jobs together, attending each other's weddings, having play dates with our kids, and growing old together.

"Everyone pose, I'm going to screenshot."
Cheeky. 
<3 Can't wait for 2014...we're both legal! :) and commuting LOL. 
LOL Doyle having a conversation with my friend from Germany. 
TCDBPV LOVE <3 
Stay thirsty my friends.
Lol...thanks Lenny Penny for staying up to 230 AM to watch Korra with me.
When life doesn't let you watch Korra in Hong Kong...you watch it via Google Hangout screenshare FTW!

Our computers keep freezing lulz.
---
I've been lagging on the blogging...I was AFK for a bit last weekend since I was hanging out with Louis and his family in Kowloon. And this weekend has been a public holiday (Mid-Autumn Festival). Now we're in the middle of typhoon USAGI...sounds like that bunny Neopet.

Aw...just kidding, it's called USUL.
Sailor Moon 01.jpg
LOL! Apparently Usagi is Sailor Moon's REAL name.
BUT APPARENTLY...Usagi means bunny in Japanese LOL. うさぎ...so moral of the story...this gigantic typhoon is called bunny in Japanese.


Wow, even BBC reference to the meaning of its Japanese name.

Anyways, hopefully this storm will pass through Southern China soon and that everyone is safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment