Gurl Frandz

A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

Studying abroad is like is freshmen year all over again. Having to be social...lol.
Answering & asking all these questions in a row:
1) What's your name?
2) Where are you from?
3) What do you study?
4) What year are you?
5) Where do you live?
The list goes on?

It's so funny to use the word social animals to describe humans...it almost takes away the human characteristic away from us. It's like that scene in Mean Girls:



Anyways, I think I found my social niche pretty quick and it has really been a blessing. And they conveniently live in the same flat as me hahaha and across the road. Just an interesting observation...I usually hang out with a lot of guys back home...but my social circle here is 100% girls LOL.

Hopefully it'll be nothing like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment