一路平安 = Bon Voyage

My Irvine buddies sending me off at LAX! 一路順風
I am blessed...I do not deserve all this great friendship and family but I have all of you in my life and I am so thankful! :')

Packing was quite stressful since I like to be prepared for everything but I will tend to over pack and always end up forgetting or losing something. But I am so thankful that I have such wonderful friends (from church, elementary school through high school, and college) that hung out with me or visited me to help me relieve all that stress that would have accumulated throughout the past month. Lesson that's always learned: Do not procrastinate. But then I still do it. Le sigh. I am really grateful towards my parents who have to deal with this tub of lard for the past 21 years. Although they tend to blow up on me in most cases, they still have so much patience and grace towards me. Thank you my parentals for loving me.

Gosh it really has not hit me! It is crazy how a 15 hour plane ride can just put you a whole different environment. It is pretty life changing...it is almost equivalent to theoretical time travel! :O

Here are some photos my thoughtful mummy Carol went out of her way to take for us:



Special shout out to Kim, Jack, Wilson, and Louis for coming out too! :') <3
& I don't have any photos on me, but thank you Christine & Eunice for driving up the mountain to visit me with all those goodies. I ate them all already by the way...but I'm rationing the coveted acai berries.

Thank you everyone for coming & for being there in spirit for those who couldn't physically make it! It means so much to me! I am so touched and I feel so loved!!!! EEEKK <3
WAAH, I'm going to miss all my 好朋友s :(.

---

Here are some random screenshots I had during a FaceTime session before I left that make me miss home:



My parents are sooooooooo weird...even more reason to love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment